Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Whether you’re building smart websites, forging client partnerships or working behind the scenes at a live event, these same threads run through every JPLer on the team:
· You’re someone who takes their job seriously, but not too seriously, always leaving room for fun while delivering passionate, forward-thinking work.
· You know collaboration isn’t just some buzz word. It’s at the heart of creative, effective strategies and solutions.
· You’re not afraid to evolve and change. Through listening and learning, you embrace a relentless evolution to be better than you were yesterday.
· You live to inspire and be inspired through smart work, fresh ideas and diverse perspectives.
· You never do something just because. You create awesome stuff that works. And if something’s not up to your standards, you make it right.
· You show up every day, ready to go all in. You’re proactive, but nimble and adaptive to handle the curve balls.
If this sounds like an environment you’d thrive in, check out our career opportunities. If nothing syncs up right now, check back in later.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
If you're an enthusiastic learner looking for an internship working on challenging projects in a rapidly changing business environment, check out d'Vinci. A d'Vinci intern is right in the middle of the action getting "hands-on" experience working in a professional environment. You will also produce a professional work sample as part of an Intern project for a non-profit agency.
As a Web Developer Intern - you will learn the skills needed to build data and content-driven web sites with a variety of modern technologies.
If interested in this internship, please attach a cover letter (either as the first page or your resume, or a supplemental attachment) describing what you are most interested in the interactive development field and why. Also, please outline which time of year you are looking to complete your internship.
Are you ready to support a talented team of production gurus and work with a growing slate of prestigious clients? Here's an opportunity to apply your production and project management talents with one of the Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania 19 years in a row!
The Video Producer is responsible for overseeing multiple, simultaneous, fast-paced projects with varying levels of complexity. This position is expected to partner with the internal team members to successfully manage activities during the stages of production and all resources throughout the project’s lifecycle, from creative development through final delivery.
Apply now and be sure to include your resume, video demo reel, and a short summary of your most successful projects that have creatively met your clients’ expectations.