Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
If you see an opportunity that sounds like you, click on the title and apply. We would love to get to know you!
Need help finding the right opportunity?
We can help you look for the right fit! Click here to get started.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
JPL is looking to add some freelance creative ninjas to our Content Studio Team. If you love to create engaging digital content quickly, and across multiple platforms, this is the gig for you. From GIFS to digital ads, and videos for social media we create tactics within all mediums to help our clients connect with their target audiences.
Our team is solely dedicated to making and creating work that fits within brand guidelines and strategies. We’re looking for candidates who have multiple creative skillsets. An ideal Content Studio Producer thrives on quick-paced projects and love to switch up what they’re working on a daily basis.
Our freelance staff is an established, ongoing crew that works together on a regular basis as projects demand it. If you are looking to be working on an hourly or part-time basis around other creative work, apply. We are a flexible team.
Who you are:
- You’re a left / right brain thinker and can execute almost any idea that you come up with
- Your hands must always be busy making stuff, whether it’s your next blog post, tweet, or snap: you don’t stop creating
- You’re a constant learner and are always up to speed on the latest digital trends
- Able to work independently or as part of a team as required
- Understand quality expectations and translate that into your work
JPL’s Live Experience Design team creates large- and small-scale live experiences, experiential marketing, and digital presentations for a host of clients across the world.
We are looking for a freelance designer who has the ability to translate complex information into visually stunning and impactful presentations. In addition to designing top-notch presentations, you’ll have the opportunity to work on many aspects of event design including theming and space design.
- You are able to digest complex processes and reimagine them into simple visuals
- You have some experience designing presentations but want to collaborate with an experienced team to learn all the tricks of designing stellar decks in PowerPoint
- You understand the importance of an in-person experience at events or conferences and want to learn what goes in to making it all happen
- You jive with strategists, designers, creative, tech, motion artists, account management, and clients to ensure creative vision is carried through
- You’re a balanced left-brain / right-brain thinker with the ability to think in the clouds and quickly land ideas into the practical world
- You’re an outgoing people person
- You welcome other’s opinions and input and are constantly looking for ways to make your designs even better
- You’re great as a cross-functional team player and understand the “all hands-on deck” mentality
- A fast-past environment is your comfort zone, and you’re capable of moving rapidly between mediums, projects, and tasks
- You thrive and stay cool as a cucumber under pressure
- You’re never satisfied with the work but have the ability to move on and put effort toward improving the next piece based on what you just learned
- You totally get the importance of beautiful typography and hierarchy of design
- You wish every presentation you saw was as badass as your favorite TED Talk