JPL’s Live Experience Design team creates large- and small-scale live experiences, experiential marketing, and digital presentations for a host of clients across the world.
We are looking for a freelance designer who has the ability to translate complex information into visually stunning and impactful presentations. In addition to designing top-notch presentations, you’ll have the opportunity to work on many aspects of event design including theming and space design.
- You are able to digest complex processes and reimagine them into simple visuals
- You have some experience designing presentations but want to collaborate with an experienced team to learn all the tricks of designing stellar decks in PowerPoint
- You understand the importance of an in-person experience at events or conferences and want to learn what goes in to making it all happen
- You jive with strategists, designers, creative, tech, motion artists, account management, and clients to ensure creative vision is carried through
- You’re a balanced left-brain / right-brain thinker with the ability to think in the clouds and quickly land ideas into the practical world
- You’re an outgoing people person
- You welcome other’s opinions and input and are constantly looking for ways to make your designs even better
- You’re great as a cross-functional team player and understand the “all hands-on deck” mentality
- A fast-past environment is your comfort zone, and you’re capable of moving rapidly between mediums, projects, and tasks
- You thrive and stay cool as a cucumber under pressure
- You’re never satisfied with the work but have the ability to move on and put effort toward improving the next piece based on what you just learned
- You totally get the importance of beautiful typography and hierarchy of design
- You wish every presentation you saw was as badass as your favorite TED Talk